Narumi was established in 1981 in the Fillmore district of Pacific Heights in San Francisco. Run by partners Tominori (Jiro) Nakamura and Bernie (Allen) Deck, we are a small retail shop specializing in Japanese antiques, especially Japanese Antique Dolls.
Some of the items we carry are:
- PORCELAIN/POTTERY: including: Imari, Kutani, Satsuma
- DOLLS: including: Hina, Imperial (emperor and empress), Samurai Warrior; Ichimatsu, Kimekomi, Koheshi, Bijin, Clay, Horses
- OBI, KIMONO, including Wedding kimono, Haori
- SCROLL, RANMA, LAMPS, HAIR ORNAMENTS, STERLING SILVER items of Japanese motif
- DOLL FURNITURE, wood/glass cases, FUKSA, BUDDHA, MINATURE CASTLE
We also invite you to personally visit our shop at any time!